Thursday, November 18, 2010

Advertise And Monetize Your Blog With TomatoCanConsulting.com..

  Well.. Recently I've been looking for sponsors to advertised in my blogs.. As you all already know, blogging is not a sure way to gain big bucks unless you are doing it right. So the right things for you to do is either signup to be a publishers for an advertising company like adsense, nuffnang, advertlets, innity and etc. But the problem with being a publishers for an advertising company is that, at some point of time, you'll always going to get shut. But that was the worst case scenario, so lets just not think about the worst for now and stay on focus on our main topic.




Okay, in order for you to have a static income, you'll gonna have to find direct advertisers for your blogs. Now, as you all can see the title, this time around I'm gonna put the spotlight on Tomato Can Consulting. But first a little info about Tomato Can Consulting:

Tomato Can Consulting is a Vancouver-based, Internet Marketing Company. They create targeted web traffic to maximize conversions. Tomato Can Content provides unique web content from their team of web writers to meet the needs their clients. Tomato SEO maximizes the effectiveness of content and optimizes web conversions. Tomato Can Link building generates quality relevant in bound links.

They focus on providing 3 services that have proven results:
1. Tomato Can Content - their stable of web writers trained in writing SEO friendly articles provides a constant flow of unique and fresh web content.
2. Tomato SEO - their team has over 20 combined years in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Experience and a proven track record using ethical practices for long term business growth that focuses on your ROI.
3. Tomato Link Building -They analyse your current inbound link portfolio and come up with a customized link building plan to meet your needs.
  So, let's just cut the chase and go straight to on how Tomato Can Consulting can benefits you and monetize your site or blog. It started when I was desperately looking for a sponsors or at least an advertisers to gain some extra income from my blog. When I was googling for it, I can almost says that almost 70% of it are scams and the rest is either legit or still unknown. But then I saw this simple and humble looking internet marketing site called the Tomato Can Consulting. It was totally different from the others, because unlike the others they aren't bragging about being the best or whatever. So I was thinking about giving it a try, I contact them by using their contact us tab to request and offer ad space for them.
  Well, interestingly, they contact me instantly with an offer. So I accept it, and put their ads on my blog. Once I did that, they instantly paid me an UPFRONT payment into my PayPal account. I was surprise at how easy they're willing to work with you without any hassle at all and of course I'm gonna give a 100% commitment for that.
  So, definitely.. I am recommending TomatoCanConsulting.com to any blogger or webmaster out there. It's definitely worth it.
Two thumbs up for TomatoCanConsulting.com from me.. Keep up the good job guys!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails